This lovely custom home is situated in Cattail Pointe, an exclusive neighborhood in Legacy Subdivision (a masterplanned community).
The school district (Legacy elementary, Benton middle & high) is A + with school buses picking up and dropping off right in front of the house. No City Taxes – only Parish. Rural Development/ and VA eligible. Community has amenities within walking distance that include: vast sidewalks, manicured activity fields, 3 fishing ponds, a playground, a cross fit, batting stop a pool with an in-ground jetted tub, 2 activity pavilions (one has a restroom), hookups for bounce houses and sound equipment. Everything is super-close by. There’s an urgent care, fire station, and major shopping area less than 6 minutes away and yet it’s in the country.
This home is approximately two and half years old and has:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and still carries builder’s foundation warranty.
• Second mini-master with tray ceiling, walk-in closet and full bathroom
• Full privacy fenced yard
• Double-gated side entry with a large concrete pad behind gates for parking
• Attic is decked for additional storage
• Kitchens, baths and desk area have gorgeous quartz countertops
• Dining, kitchen and master bath have travertine tile floors
• Master bedroom suite has a high tray ceiling
• Hallway from garage features a sit-down bench with hanging hooks and cubby
• Gas starter, wood-burning fireplace
• 4-camera surveillance system
• Home is pre-wired for security system
• Sprinkler system (Runs front zone. Can manage up to 6 zones)
• Office/desk area off of kitchen with granite countertop and storage
Lot Size: 0.23875 acres
Home Size: 2064 sq. ft.
Home Age: < 5 yrs
Master Bedroom: 13′ x 16’8″
Second Bedroom: 11’3″ x 12′
Third Bedroom: 11’3″ x 11′
Fourth Bedroom: 10’6″ x 12′
Parking: Attached Garage – 2 Car(s)
- Family Room
- Washer Dryer